TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
- ICANPRENEUR – means ICANPRENEUR OOD, as identified in Section II below, which company owns and administers the Website.
- ICANPRENEUR’s Marks - means the names, trademarks, trade names, drawings, logos and symbols which ICANPRENEUR uses to promote and identify the Website and any incorporated and derivative products which may be disclosed to the Visitor.
- Party - means either ICANPRENEUR or the Visitor.
- Parties - means both ICANPRENEUR and the Visitor.
- Third parties - means any other persons, organizations and authorities, besides ICANPRENEUR and the Visitor.
- Visitor or You - means any individual that is accessing or using the Website. The Visitor must have legal capacity and must have reached 18 years of age or the age of consent for online services in his/her country to use the Website. Minors are not allowed to use the Website.
- Website – means the web-based site www.icanpreneur.com and all its subpages on which ICANPRENEUR provides information for the Website which is an action-oriented software Website and online community of aspiring co-founders where You can find information on how to become a successful entrepreneur, including information about the steps for joining this community.
DATA OF ICANPRENEUR. SUPERVISORY AUTHORITIES
- Name of the website administrator: ICANPRENEUR OOD;
- Seat and registered office: 31 Aleksandar Malinov Blvd., r.e. Mladost 1A, Mladost district, 1729 city of Sofia, Republic of Bulgaria;
- Address for exercising the activity and address for submitting complaints from Visitors: the same as registered office under Item 1.2 above;
- Correspondence data: email: email@example.com, telephone number: +359899912721;
- Entry in public registers: in the Commercial Register and the Register of Non-Profit Legal Entities at the Registry Agency of the Republic of Bulgaria under Unified Identity Code 206693773;
- Registration under the Value Added Tax Act: BG206693773;
- Supervisory authorities:
Commission for Personal Data Protection:
Address: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., Sofia 1592, Republic of Bulgaria
tel .: 02/91-53-519
Consumer Protection Commission:
If, as a consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act, You believe that we have violated your rights as a consumer, you may file a complaint with the Bulgarian supervisory authority, which is the Customer Protection Commission. More information can be found at: www.kzp.bg. You can also file a complaint in the country where you live, at your place of work or in a place where you think we are violating your rights.
Address: city of Sofia, post code 1000, 1 Vrabcha Street, 3rd, 4th and 5th floors,
tel .: 02/933 0565
hotline: 0700 111 22
USE OF THE WEBSITE
- Access to the Website is free and for the use of the full functionalities of the Website, registration in the Website and creation of a Visitor’s account/profile are not required.
- Each Visitor of the Website may visit and view the general information provided through the Website.
- The Visitor may use the interface of the Website to enter into contract with ICANPRENEUR and to subscribe for receiving information about any developments on ICANPRENEUR’s projects, presentations of ICANPRENEUR’s services and giving opinion on topics related to ICANPRENEUR’s products and services. For this purpose the Visitor must fill in electronically a standard contact form located in the “Join now” Section on the Website. In order to contact ICANPRENEUR through the Website the Visitor must comply with the following procedure and must follow the instructions of the standard contact form of the Website at the time of filling it, which instructions may be changed from time to time, namely:
- Providing data for individualization of the Visitor as entering: (1) email address; (2) first and last name; (3) job title; (4) country of residence; (5) the intention of the Visitor regarding entering into contact with ICANPRENEUR as answering to the question “What you are looking forward to get done with icanpreneur?” or any similar question, as well as other required data according to the contact form on the Website which will be stored in the system of ICANPRENEUR;
- Click "Join now" button or another similar button by which the Visitor confirms his/her intention to contact ICANPRENEUR through the interface of the Website for the purpose described in the first sentence of Item 3 above;
- Follow other steps described on the Website, if any.
- Before submission of the contact form by the Visitor by pressing the "Join now” button or any other similar button by which the Visitor confirms the contact form completed by him/her, the Visitor has the right by using the technical mechanisms provided on the Website as pressing the "Cancel" button or other similar button to cancel this process and not to submit the contact form.
- After filling in completely the required information in the contact form on the Website and submission of such contact form through the Website, ICANPRENEUR confirms its receiving by sending to the email address specified by the Visitor an email having the nature of confirmation for successful submission of the contact form, without undue delay after the Visitor has submitted the contact form, as well as ICANPRENEUR sends a link for confirmation of the email address of the Visitor, which the Visitor should confirm by clicking on the link in the sent email.
- Confirmation email is sent to the email address specified by the Visitor. In case the Visitor has not entered a valid and correct email address, the submission of the contact form cannot be confirmed and will not be considered received.
- With the act of submission of a completed contact form, the person who submit the contact form declares and guarantees that he/she is not incapacitated or a minor and that he/she has used his/her real identity and data in the contact form execution.
- The Visitor is responsible for the data and information filled in and requested by him/her through the Website, as well as for those provided by phone and/or email to ICANPRENEUR, if any.
- Persons who are minors are not allowed to submit a contact form through the Website.
- Upon submission of a contact form through the Website, the Visitor undertakes to provide accurate and up-to-date data. Each person submitting a contact form is responsible for incorrect and/or incomplete filling in of data and information in the Website. ICANPRENEUR is not responsible if the Visitor or a Third Party has filled in incorrect and/or false data upon submission of a contact form or at a later stage, including in all cases when ICANPRENEUR is unable to fulfill any of its obligations as a result of incorrect contact details or other incomplete or incorrect information about the Visitor.
- ICANPRENEUR will be not held responsible for any damage or losses arising directly or indirectly from the use, whether authorized or unauthorized, of the Visitor’s data.
- The Visitor is obliged to notify ICANPRENEUR of any change in the data he/she has provided to ICANPRENEUR upon submission of the contact form or at a later stage. In case of non-fulfillment of this obligation ICANPRENEUR is not responsible for its obligations when using incomplete or inaccurate data, issuing documents with incorrect data or any other actions. In this case, the Visitor is liable for any costs, damage and lost profits incurred by ICANPRENEUR and / or Third Parties as a result of incorrect information entered by the Visitor or lack of subsequent notification according to this clause.
CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE
- The content of the Website is for information only, as well as the Website provides the Visitors with functionalities of the Website relating to entering of the Visitors into contract with ICANPRENEUR and ability of the Visitors to subscribe for receiving information about any developments on ICANPRENEUR’s projects, presentations of ICANPRENEUR’s services and giving opinion on topics related to ICANPRENEUR’s products and services.
- Visitors’ data is stored in a Website database.
- ICANPRENEUR is an administrator of the Website. ICANPRENEUR is not responsible for the content provided and/or entered by the Visitors and Third parties on the Website, for the accuracy and correctness of the data entered, for any other data entered, published or provided by Visitors and Third parties. Visitors are solely responsible for all published data and material that violates the rights of Third parties or are in conflict with the applicable legal regulations. All claims related to violated personal rights or copyright or other rights should be brought against the person who posted them.
- ICANPRENEUR is not responsible whether the Visitor's data and information are up to date, whether they are truthful and contains a full description of the person according to criteria provided in the Website.
- The responsibility for updating the data and information of the Visitors is the responsibility of the respective Visitor. The Visitor accepts and agrees that all claims regarding the content and timeliness of the data and information published by him/her on the Website, as well as regarding the contact form submitted by him/her, will be submitted directly to him/her. In the event that ICANPRENEUR suffers any damage in connection with the services provided to the Visitor, the Visitor undertakes to reimburse ICANPRENEUR for all damage, including property sanctions, indemnities, compensations, costs and reasonable attorney's fees.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE VISITORS
- Rights of the Visitor
- The Visitor is entitled to:
- to cancel the use of the Website, at any time;
- Each Visitor has the right after submitting a contact form to ICANPRENEUR in order to subscribe for receiving information via email about any developments on ICANPRENEUR’s projects, presentations of ICANPRENEUR’s services and giving opinions on topics related to ICANPRENEUR’s products and services, to unsubscribe in every time from receiving such emails by sending a written notification to ICANPRENEUR on the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org stating his / her unequivocal desire to exercise such unsubscribe right.
- The Visitor is prohibited from using or allowing Third parties to use the Website to take and perform attacks and malicious actions on any other computer system, connected to the Internet.
- The Visitor is responsible for all activities, actions and statements performed through or arising as a result of using the Website. The Visitor undertakes not to provide his/her data to Third Parties who he/she does not wish to perform actions on his/her behalf and for his/her account. If the Visitor provides them to a Third Party, it is considered that he/she has authorized him/her to perform actions through the Website on his/her behalf and for his/her account. In this case, the Visitor is responsible for the actions of this Third Party as his/her own and undertakes to indemnify ICANPRENEUR for all damage caused by the use of the Website by Third Parties to which the Visitor is granted access, including inadvertently or by mistake.
- In case of doubt that for some reason the confidentiality of the Visitor’s data is under threat, the Visitor must immediately notify ICANPRENEUR. If he/she has not done so, it is considered that all actions through the Visitor's data have been performed by him/her personally and he/she is responsible for them.
- The Visitor is obliged:
- Not to interfere in the proper operation of the Website, including, but not only, to not hinder the access of Third parties, to not make non-granted access, not to impair or hinder availability, reliability or quality of the Website to other Visitors, etc.;
- Not to use the Website for any activity without granted authorization/registration for this activity.
- To notify immediately ICANPRENEUR for every known case of violation done or found when using the Website, including representatives of the Visitor or Third parties.
- The Visitor provides at its own expense the required computer equipment, operating systems, software and Internet access in order to use the Website.
- In case of a problem with the access or use of the Website, the Visitor will notify ICANPRENEUR at the email address published in the Website or through the contact form of the Website. ICANPRENEUR will make every reasonable effort to rectify the problem.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ICANPRENEUR
- ICANPRENEUR has no obligation to look for facts and circumstances pointing to an illegal activity.
- ICANPRENEUR provides reasonable technical protection of the Website.
- The Visitor agrees that in the event of a dispute with Third parties or a sanction or other penalty imposed on ICANPRENEUR, the Visitor undertakes to compensate ICANPRENEUR for all paid property sanctions, indemnities and other costs resulting from actions or omissions of the Visitor, including when the Visitor is indicated incorrect data, violated the law, the rights of Third Parties, copyright or neighboring rights of ICANPRENEUR and Third Parties, personal data, competition rules, etc.
- At the request of a competent state body in the cases established by law, ICANPRENEUR is obliged to provide any information and materials at its disposal regarding the Visitor. In accordance with the requirements of the current applicable legislation, ICANPRENEUR stores the data and information of the Visitor located on its servers and provides them to the competent state authorities in cases where this is necessary to preserve the rights, legitimate interests and security of ICANPRENEUR or Third Parties, as well as in the cases when the same are required by the respective state bodies in due order.
WARRANTIES, COMPATIBILITY, REMEDIES, EXCLUSIONS
- The Visitor understands that the Website cannot and shall not be used in the event that (a) the Website is not properly used due to some action, failure or limitation caused by the Visitor or Third parties; (b) the Website has been subjected to illegal use by the Visitor; or (c) any person other than an authorized ICANPRENEUR representative modifies the Website.
- Any set up or support actions may be performed only by ICANPRENEUR.
- The warranties set forth in this section are the only warranties made by ICANPRENEUR with respect to the Website. ICANPRENEUR expressly disclaims and excludes and the Visitor hereby waives all other warranties, obligations, liabilities of ICANPRENEUR and rights and remedies of the Visitor, express or implied, oral or written, arising by law or otherwise regarding any of the foregoing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, ICANPRENEUR does not warrant that the Website or documentation will meet the Visitor’s requirements or that operation of the Website will be uninterrupted, secure or error free.
- Limitation of Liability
The Visitor understands and agrees that all risks arising from access to and use of the Website remain with the Visitor. Neither ICANPRENEUR nor any Third Party involved in the creation, production or delivery of the Website shall be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, special (including multiple or punitive), exemplary or consequential damage, including lost profits, data loss or loss of reputation, interruption of service, damage to computer, mobile device or damage to the system or any damage from personal or bodily injury or emotional suffering resulting from or in connection with these Terms, the use or inability to use the Website or any services provided through the Website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), liability for product or service or other legal theory and whether or not ICANPRENEUR has been informed of the possibility of such damage. In any case ICANPRENEUR shall not be liable for any damage of any sort, if such damage results from actions or omissions of Third parties, which are not under the control of ICANPRENEUR or for which ICANPRENEUR are not liable. In no event shall the liability of ICANPRENEUR exceed the sum of EUR 50 (fifty euro).
- ICANPRENEUR shall not be liable for any damage or losses of any kind, penalties and/or compensations to the Visitor arising directly or indirectly from:
- Destruction or loss of data owned by the Visitor for reasons beyond the control of ICANPRENEUR; or
- Any delay or inability of the Visitor to access and/or use the Website; or
- Claims made by Third parties against the Visitor in regard with the use of the Website by the Visitor; or
- Illegal use of the Website by the Visitor or unlawful practices by Visitors; or
- Errors in transmitting and receiving information; or
- any unauthorized use of the Visitor’s data; or
- Loss of data, suffered damage in the form of losses or lost profits due to actions or omissions of Third Parties which are beyond the control of ICANPRENEUR; or
- If the Visitor cannot get access due to lack of hardware, software or good internet connection, as well as if cannot get access due to problems beyond the control of ICANPRENEUR (hardware problem, software problem, a problem with Internet connectivity, etc.).
- ICANPRENEUR is not responsible in case of providing access to information, loss or change of data occurred as a result of false identification of a Third Party who introduces himself/herself as the Visitor, if the circumstances may judge that this person is the Visitor.
- ICANPRENEUR shall not be responsible for not providing access to the Website in case of non-adherence to the guidelines and the technological requirements for use of the Website, in case of improper handling of the Website, as well as a result of tests performed by ICANPRENEUR to check the Website, connections, networks, etc., as well as tests aimed at improving or optimizing the Website.
COPYRIGHTS AND OTHER RIGHTS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The entire content of the Website, including all published texts, images, photographs, videos, articles, program code, are copyrighted. Beyond information about the Visitors, all rights to the content of the Website and all materials uploaded on the Website belong to ICANPRENEUR (including available database) and as such are under the protection of the Bulgarian Copyright and Neighboring Rights Act. Copying and using them constitutes a gross violation of ICANPRENEUR’s rights and the imperative provisions of the Bulgarian and European law.
- ICANPRENEUR retains the rights to the Website, including the rights to market, license, make, reproduce, use, distribute and otherwise deal with the Website.
- When using the Website and / or submitting a contact form through the Website, the Visitor does not acquire any rights or licenses over the content of the Website, the services, products or brands of ICANPRENEUR or Third Parties.
- he Visitor shall not alter, remove, deface or obscure any notice of ICANPRENEUR’s Mark, patent, copyright, proprietary right or trade secret on the Website and shall not add to the Website any other trademark. Any goodwill arising out of the Visitor’s use of any of the ICANPRENEUR’s Marks hereunder will inure solely on the benefit of ICANPRENEUR.
- All material and immaterial copyrights on the Website, including but not limited to design, logo and other graphic elements, software, program code and functionalities, working materials and demos, belong to ICANPRENEUR and ICANPRENEUR owns the intellectual property on the Website as well as the associated web Website and all its elements and components, know-how about all Website activities and functionalities. ICANPRENEUR is also the owner of the ICANPRENEUR’s Marks, the Website name, and the domain name of the website with all possible extensions. Copying and using them directly or indirectly (for example, but not limited to, meta tags and other techniques for indexing or searching the Internet) without prior written permission from ICANPRENEUR is prohibited and constitutes a gross violation of ICANPRENEUR’s rights and the imperative mandatory provisions of Bulgarian and EU law.
- In all cases, whether or not expressly listed herein, the Visitor is prohibited to copy, store, process, publish, distribute in original or processed form, or otherwise use the texts, images or other parts of the content of the Website.
- Visitors are only entitled to use the Website in accordance with its usual purpose, without the right to modify or copy materials, to use the materials for commercial purposes or public display (commercial and/or non-commercial), to decompile, decompose or perform reverse engineering of the software of the Website, to remove indications of copyrights or other intellectual property rights from the content of the materials, to remove copyrights or other intellectual property marks, to provide a "mirror" copy of the materials for uploading to other servers and others. The right to use shall be automatically terminated in case of violation of some of the basic restrictions and may be withdrawn at any time.
- The trademark ICANPRENEUR and all of their variations, as well as the domains with that name, are owned by ICANPRENEUR. The use of these trademarks, domain or name, directly or indirectly (such as, but not limited to, meta tags and other indexing or Internet search techniques) without prior written permission from ICANPRENEUR, is prohibited and is punishable by law.
- Except as expressly agreed, the Visitor may not reproduce, modify, delete, publish, distribute and otherwise disclose the information resources published on the Website of ICANPRENEUR.
- In the event of non-compliance with the above conditions, ICANPRENEUR shall be entitled to immediately suspend the use of the Website by the Visitor without owing notification, notice or compensation, as well as to claim compensation for any damage and lost profits from the Visitor's actions.
AMENDMENTS TO THE WEBSITE
- ICANPRENEUR has the right at any time to make changes and improvements to the Website, including the form and content of the Website.
- ICANPRENEUR has the right to suspend temporarily or permanently the access to the Website, including if necessary for its updating. In these cases ICANPRENEUR warns the Visitor through the Website.
- In these cases, ICANPRENEUR is not responsible for damage to the Visitors in the form of losses and lost profits.
- ICANPRENEUR is not responsible for errors that may occur on the Website, including errors caused by changes, settings and other actions not performed by ICANPRENEUR.
COMMUNICATION WITH THE VISITOR
- By entering the data and the contact details, the Visitor explicitly agrees that ICANPRENEUR will use all technical means of communication with the Visitor for which the Visitor has specified contact details.
- The provision of data and contact details by the Visitor does not oblige ICANPRENEUR to contact the Visitor.
- Termination conditions
- Effect of Termination
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS AND REPRESENTATIONS
- Notices to ICANPRENEUR: as indicated in Section II above.
- Notices to the Visitor: as indicated in the contact form submitted through the Website.
- The Visitor accepts that all his/her statements are considered valid and that the written form is considered complied with by the following actions by the Visitor: sending an email, pressing an electronic button on the Website with content that is fills in or selects from the Visitor or marking in a field (check box) of the Website and the like, insofar as the statement is technically recorded in a way that allows it to be reproduced.
- The notice period specified in Item 1 shall not apply in cases where ICANPRENEUR:
- In all cases listed in this section, ICANPRENEUR shall be not responsible for damage and lost profits of the Visitor.
DISPUTE SETTLEMENT AND APPLICABLE LAW
- If you are a customer according to the applicable Bulgarian customer protection legislation and you believe that ICANPRENEUR has breached your rights as a customer, you may file a complaint with the Bulgarian supervisory authority, which is the Customer Protection Commission. More information can be found at: www.kzp.bg.
- Disputes arising between ICANPRENEUR and Visitors-customers will be resolved by mutual consent or, if that is not possible, disputes may be resolved by Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Authorities under the conditions and by the order of Article 181a et seq. Bulgarian CPA. Additional information on alternative dispute resolution can be found at the Consumer Protection Commission website (kzp.bg) and in the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform (https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage and http://www.mi.government.bg/bg/themes/spisak-na-organite-za-alternativno-reshavane-na-potrebitelski-sporove-elektronna-platforma-za-onlain-1608-0.html).
INFORMATION AND CONSENT
- the name and address, as well as any other identification data for ICANPRENEUR ;
- all characteristics of ICANPRENEUR’s Website and services provided through it;
- the conditions, terms and manner of claim and withdrawal;
- the conditions for use the Website and the services provided through it;
- the terms and periods of warranties and guarantees;
- contact information with ICANPRENEUR, including by telephone and email;
- the technical means of identifying and correcting errors in the input information before the contract is made;
- the contract with the Visitor is concluded in English language;
- ICANPRENEUR is registered under the VAT Act.
- The Visitor agrees to the conclusion of a distance contract for use of the Website.